You may be eligible for HAFA if you meet all of the following criteria:
- You live in the home or have lived there within the last 12 months.
- You have a documented financial hardship.
- You have not purchased a new house within the last 12 months.
- Your first mortgage is less than $729,750.
- You obtained your mortgage on or before January 1, 2009.
- You must not have been convicted within the last 10 years of felony larceny, theft, fraud, forgery, money laundering or tax evasion in connection with a mortgage or real estate transaction.
*Eligibility criteria are for guidance only. Contact your mortgage servicer to see if you qualify for HAFA
Short Sale Hotline Request
If you have a question about short sales fill in the comments section below and we will respond promptly.
Items marked with * are required